Sunday, June 21, 2009

Final Architecture




As you can see, my meeting space no longer has a roof shell. This was not intentionally designed. I could not import the roof shell without it screwing up the meeting space floor. I have no idea why. I tried importing it as a static mesh, and as a brush, with different textures. Even though the two parts would not touch each other. Chunks still went missing in the meeting place floor. Hopefully I won't be marked down design wise for this technical error, as you can see by my sketch up model what my original design looked like.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your corporate design is so futuristic. The contemporary design with minimum furniture makes someone in the meeting room and the office spacious. That will also allow for more movement and less stress. That design would work well as the office of an advertising company, as it can boost creativity.


    Blake Mitchell

    ReplyDelete